Friday, March 5, 2010

03/05/2010 by Breaeden Mathern

I am having alot of fun there is this one lil kid who has shoes that squeak when he walks it gets very annoying!!!! today at 2 my mom Bridger and I are going to give alot of stuff away to poor kids and familes. then tonight they have stations of the cross where they dress up and act everything out. Then going to the los amigos band and practice with them. The girls are muy bonita some of them. Im getting good at volleyball i played that all morning with some girls and guys. They have fireworks here they make them by hand and one just went of about 10 seconds ago ha. Im gunna get my hair cut tonight at 9 and will be on facebook for awhile. I have to take cold showers everyday it SUCKS!!!!

i will post more later
BRAEDEN MATHERN

No comments:

Post a Comment