Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Side of This Story By:Brinley Mathern




Ok, Mom said when she was reading Brookston's part that she was so embarrased in his spelling. Now my side of this story. Ok, I'll start at this so i haven't wrote yet because I met so many people :like Lesly (9) , Danna(14) ,Fiorella (14), Yasmin (13 I think), Harey ( 14) , Pattrick( 6), Stephine (10), Cristen (12), Dego (8) , Jude(11), Oscar (12) and, Javiar (14) and they are so good at Volleyball and Soccer.We been here for 24 days and 3 weeks and 3 days. It is the 21 of March and I miss my whole class and my grandpa, grandma and, my father, but I'm having a lot of fun down here. My brothers are the same . The 13 of March was Brookston's B-day and celebrated in the darkness! It was so fun. I did not sleep last night people were playing loud music. The LAMA Group was here and I helped them with the patients. We went swimming 2 times we were here and one was with Liz (moms friend). She took Bridger and I to the pool (I bet you are wondering were Brookston and Braeden were at-- Adian's house then at the pool with us but they bugged us so much Liz and Bridger and I went some were else and Adian stayed with the boys. Liz took us to the boats and fed the fish and we road in a boat. Then, went to drive the 4-wheelers . I noticed the money here is different then ours it is in Soles and centimos. Thats it for now and thats my side of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment